27.3.13

EASTER CRAFTS OF THE WEEK

hop to it

My adventures in gilding have continued into Easter with these gaudy but glamorous eggs. Thom loves them and he was in charge of the bedazzling so despite being a little too disco I love them.


The little matchbox diorama's a little surprise for the Easter baskets this year. They are the cutest little things and will perhaps balance out the sweets consumption.


One of my favourite things about annual crafts is pulling out past years projects. I forget the pain involved in the making - the dried glue sticks, the moving stencils, the folly of trying to cut out silhouettes from tissue paper (!)


I get to just enjoy putting them around the house as a celebration of the season. Convincing Thom that they aren't chocolate is harder than it sounds - he'll have to wait for the bunny for those treats. RAMONA

No comments: