7.11.11

Fun time of the week

Sunday sweetness at L'uccello


What did you do this past weekend? I felt quite spoilt I have to admit. A very dear friend of mine (who knows me only too well) gave me a perfect early Christmas present: A spot in theVictorian decorations workshop at the gorgeous L'uccello. Tucked on the 2nd floor of the Nicholas building this is some kind of vintage haberdashery heaven. you must must go ASAP!


Super stylish shop lady Kim helped us create sweetie cones, cards, crepe paper fans and rosettes using real glass glitter, foiled dresdens, and Victorian era imagery. This was all helped along by pots of French early grey tea and Pretty biscuits. Absolute heaven! I'm already plotting a lovely little tree for the dining table. An almost perfect way to spend a Sunday. Rumour has it Kim will be hosting a whole series of workshops next year so make sure you pop over to the blog regularly to stay in the loop. RAMONA

No comments: