4.7.11

POP UP OF THE WEEK recap

pop!
I had one of those weekends where I just ran around looking at stuff getting all excited about what people are making and doing around my town. I thought it best to finish my grand tour of Melbourne on Sunday afternoon to the Beci Orpin pop up shop at Harvest Workroom mainly so I can report back to Beck!



It was so very pretty and inviting, more like a street party than anything else. I did pick up a few choice items for the Interns birthday next week (won't show them yet!)



Beci had really captured a nice studio feel while still be welcoming. I was very fond of her paper mobiles.



Of course for me the main attraction was the awesome taco truck. Nothing like shivering in the winter cold waiting for the perfect fish taco. Seriously. Best food ever.



Make sure you check out the Design Files this week for the Harvest Ladies are guest blogging -too cool yeah? RAMONA

No comments: