24.12.10

And to all a good night


Well I spent last night watching Meet Me in St Louis and potato printing butchers paper and glittering tags. Took  4 hours but the wrapping is done. I can also now reveal what I made for Beck


I had this lovely old tea towel with chefs on it so I covered a big notebook for her to write recipes in and tied up a couple of nice spoons and made a Xmas tree card with the off cuts. Somehow I forgot that the tea towel itself was actually a gift from her to me a couple of years ago - so I've re-gifted! 


I really love painting this papier mache horse for Miss P. She's not a fan of Christmastime so I made the wreath of fabric flowers removable for a more austere steed! I gave him a lovely polish with furniture wax which hardens to a lovely soft sheen and is so much easier than spray varnish. 
Now I just have to work out how to cook a Turkey on a BBQ! RAMONA

Merry Christmas to all our readers
love The ladies of HML
xxx

No comments: