17.10.10

SHOW OF THE WEEK part one

me me me

Ok so I promise not to make this week all about me me me but the ladies of HML, so often reporting on what you all are doing, don't often get the chance to head out into the marketplace themselves. Well I'm doing  just that literally this week as I have a stand at Magnolia Square market on Thurs,Fri, Sat.


As well as new cards tags badges and key rings from my Words and Pictures range I'll also be spruiking my veritable garden of fabric flowers. I've been making these since I was little and I'm not sure why its taken me this long to really get serious about them.


It's really like painting still life with fabric. I love it! I promise not to spend the whole week waffling on about the trials and tribulations of getting read for such an event. There is plenty of other stuff going on this week I promise.


The pictures were taken with an iphone then put through two different apps 'tiltshift' and 'lo-mob'.I'm roping Beck in to doing my catalogue tomorrow.


 Wish me luck! RAMONA

4 comments:

pen said...

yay!
pretty!
lovely!
go miss r go!

shula said...

If I ever get married....


I want a bouquet made of these.

Stomper Girl said...

Oh GOOD LUCK!!!!

Beck said...

Hope you have a fantastic time!! Your flowers look beautiful! x