26.11.09

Pirate of the week

avast me hearties!

It was young Thomas' first birthday this week, (Hooray and Happy Birthday little man!) and as a result I have been frantically trying to get the handmade element of his birthday present finished before he and Max have their belated birthday playdate tomorrow. Thankfully, with the architect away on business and some excellent Glee inspired television viewing (I can hear Ramona belting out her show tunes from here)tonight has been the night that the pirate penguin has finally transformed from this...

to this...

Just the ticket for young Mr T. to recline upon while watching the morning installment of In the Night Garden. Let's hope he likes it!

3 comments:

pen said...

excellent me hearties!

Unknown said...

I wish I was more crafty sometimes...

Georgie Love said...

Adorable! Some stupendous stitching there.