1.10.09

CHRISTMAS FRIDAY, ON A THURSDAY

rainy days and sundays always make me smile...


This year, being time poor and idea rich is actually turning out to be not so bad. I've hit upon what I think could be the ultimate answer for peeps in my position. Customisation. So everyone will be getting something a little home-made and a little bit store bought this Christmas. This is part one of what will be a pair of cushions for a pair of people that like nothing better than rainy days and a good lie in. The other cushion will have the same clouds but with a rainbow above it. Nice sentiment I think. And even nicer that I actually can get them made, rather than just imagining how nice it would be to make them, which is what would no doubt happen if I had to make the whole cushion cover from scratch rather than just making a plain one look better.
               
I like to think of this as less a lazy craft option and more a clever craft option for working mums who now spend most of their spare time picking up toys and doing laundry. One down, one to go and 90 days to do it, along with the other seventeen presents on the list. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very thoughtful...and provocative hmm what can I do?

HANDMADELIFE said...

whatever you have time for...
you know it's the thought that counts!