22.9.09

GIFT OF THE WEEK

scrapbook


It's really strange and quite lovely to have one of my dearest friends share an exact birthday with me. We've had some lovely joint parties, breakfasts and afternoon teas to celebrate in the past but this year the wheels fell off my normally cheerful birthday caravan and we only managed text messages.

So I put in a little effort this week to make Miss S a little notebook that she can use at work to jot things down. I inlisted the help of my trusty Martha circle cutter, some crazy machine stitching, my long arm stapler and some scrap book papers...

It took me a couple of goes to get it right (I now have some very dodgy notebooks myself, and let me tell you lining up that stapler is not for the faint hearted) but I was really happy with the end result.

And nothing can surpass my love of wrapping...Happy belated birthday Miss S - to both of us.

No comments: