3.11.08

Show of a generation

The ladies of HML are generally housebound these days so CNN has become a constant companion especially since we finished watching all 7 seasons of the West Wing. This week sees the finale finally play out (longest election season ever?)....
We'll be wearing these fantastic Obama badges created by design firm Trollback and Co in NYC...
We'll also be chowing down on Caramel Pineapple upside Down cake - which only lasted a record 2 hours after it was made this weekend. We'll have to send out for more fresh pineapples - bacause we aren't leaving the tv anytime soon...

6 comments:

pen said...

I was wondering how the fruit intake was going- glad to see you are still on top of it!

Georgie Love said...

Pineapple is supposed to help bring on labour right? I need to get cracking with some - I am due in 3 days and there is NO signs she is wanting to come out. COME OUT BABY! It's been all accupressure point massage here.

Anonymous said...

Dear Sally, sadly the first is often late so beace yourself for another week or two! that being said - pinapple is excellent at the moment. I'm due on the 10th - I'm hoping for the 8th! good luck

Love your fellow round one

Ramona

steph said...

Oh, I want a badge that says 'hope' !

Georgie Love said...

Sally cries bitterly at the prospect of being this pregnant and more for another two weeks.

xo

(one can hope... right?! I'm due the 8th and hoping for 5-7th, there's STILL TIME! ;-)

Beck said...

Oh Sal, I hope you go earlier than I did - Max was a stubborn little bugger 10 - days overcooked and nothing would budge him,i'll keep my fingers crossed for you and hope that your little lady is a little more gracious and co-operative with her exit!!!

GOOD LUCK:)