27.6.07

STAFF MEAL OF THE WEEK

get it india


The staff meal of the week award goes to Ramona. Her vegetable curry ("the only vegetarian dish I can make" she says) warmed our cockles and other bits besides on what was a ridiculously wintery day. It was so good we didn't even leave any for Ganesh, our plaster dining companion, who as the deity of poets and theives, remover of obstacles and lord of beginings seemed a particularly appropriate staff meeting observer.

Even if one of us is Catholic.

2 comments:

shula said...

That's one of the beauties of Ganesh.

You can take him anyway.

Ask me. I wear him around my neck.

Anonymous said...

he's an absolute treat, only beaten for mine by Hanuman primarily because he's a flying monkey...I hve to love him for the Wizard of Oz references alone.

Otherwise it's Ganesh all the way.