2.3.07

knitwit

I'M MAKING IT MYSELF


To be honest the last thing I had imagined i'd be doing in the middle of a heatwave was knitting, but just after christmas i took a trip down hml's memory lane, and discovered in our first week that my made it myself was a bunch of squares (no not us) that I intended to have made into a couch blanket by melbourne's first sign on winter.

Sigh. Of course it never happened, everything else did.

However, it has moved further along, I now have about 60 squares finished and again i'm promising myself that by this winter it might be big enought for at least me and maybe the dog to snuggle up under, Michael however may have to fend for himself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely

pen said...

the great thing is as you make it you can lie under it- it will go from pot-holder to knee rug to engulfing the whole couch! keep knitting!