19.9.06

hot potato hot potato

CRAFT FIND OF THE WEEK

Rebecca has long been extolling the virtues of the vegetable and while I struggle each day to make them a side dish to my various carnivore meals I can say that I share her love of the humble spud.

Yes there are the obvious reasons - mash, chip, bake etc but for our favorite application you'd have to go back to primary school art class. Swedes are good too - and I'm not talkin Abba or Bjorn Borg (love em but can't mash em) - they make perfect circles.

What are we doing at hml hq? Well you may ask! Let's just say when it comes to Thursdays 'we made it ourselves' entry we may actually be able to show you something new!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooooooooooo!!!!!

Florence Forrest said...

I too am the local carnivor among the vegetarians. Potato, where would we be without you!

Looking forward to seeing Thursday's surprise :D